You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home /
- Candice Cooper | Nature by Candice Cooper
Nature by Candice Cooper
A brand new collection, a new way of walking!
A RESPONSIBILITY TO BE SUSTAINABLE
Since the begin, our driving force has been QUALITY, as defined by long-lasting products, artisanal italian craftmanship, know-how rooted in a century-old tradition.
With our new project NATURE by Candice Cooper we’ve made a step forward, we have placed our focus on SUSTAINABLE and NATURAL MATERIALS.
VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER
Environmentally friendly vegetable tanning is a slow sustainable process, made by skilled craftsmen.
Less polluting and better for the health, it is composed of natural substances and is not allergenic.
Tannins are derived from many types of trees and plants (barks, leaves, wood, also fruits and roots).
- It has a great durability and strength, growing softer and darker over time
- It ages beautifully over time,
the natural oils within the leather creates a wonderful coating
- Pleasant aroma. Infact many vegetable tannins impart a beautiful aroma that remains with the leather
- There is no use of chemicals in this process, only natural ingre- dients for this reason products vegetable tanned can be recycled.
SOLE & INSOLE
We use soles made up of a new compounds 54% biobased derived from renewable resources (sugarcane, starch, cork etc.).
Natural cork insoles are a comfortable step forward for those who love going sock-free.
Antibacterial and antifungal cork helps keep shoes fresh by wicking away moisture to control odor and increase breathability.